3.26.2010

Napa Valley... a workshop opportunity!

 At long last, and due to popular demand, I've put together a photo workshop for people interested in my layered textural look.  I recently scouted the Napa Valley area and secured a site to host the workshop.  I'm a firm believer in the pairing of wine and art so this will be the perfect launch for what I hope will be a series of photo workshops.  The area where I conduct the workshop is rich with photo opportunities and will provide the participants with lots of material to work with in the computer lab sessions.  My goal is to have everyone go home from this 5 day workshop with artwork they'll be proud to hang on their walls!  For a bit more information click on the link below.


Here's a few images from the scouting session in Napa.

The top two pictures are the old Bale Grist Mill, near Calistoga and the bottom image is, yup, more of those tangled tree images I love from a forest surrounding the grist mill.  
If you'd be interested in a workshop you can email me at doug@landrethstudios.com and indicate you're workshop interest... I'll put you on the email list for the workshop info. 

No comments: