7.21.2009

Salem Art Fair Completed.. Bellevue here I come!


The Salem Art Fair was a success. I was impressed by the wonderful setting and the management of the fair, and I'm looking forward to next years show. I was gratified with the attention some of my newer work received from the public. Most notable was the large panarama of the St. Petersburg shipyard which attracted a lot of viewers.


Some images from the fair:


Art patrons of all ages!

Finally, the trailer is packed with the booth and artwork, hooked up to my motorhome, and ready for the trip back home to prepare for the Bellevue Festival of the Arts show, July 24th thru the 26th.


Bellevue Festival of the Arts

I'll be in booth #s 148/149 in front of International Jewelers on the corner of NE 8th and Bellevue Way, so stop by and visit if you're in the area. Here's a link with the information for the Festival: Bellevue Festival of the Arts

No comments: